- 12x18 blue construction paper
- 9x12 brown construction paper
- green popsicle sticks
- cupcake liners
- green construction paper
- glue sticks
- squeeze glue
1. Glue brown paper to bottom half of blue paper using a glue stick.
2. Glue popsicle stick using squeeze glue. Make sure at least a little of the stick is also in the brown section.
3. Glue the button at the end of the popsicle stick using squeeze glue.
4. Cut and glue yarn and attach with 1 dot of squeeze glue for each piece.
5. Glue cupcake liner at top of popsicle stick using glue stick.
6. Add dots of squeeze glue to center of cupcake liner and add glitter.
7. Cut out and glue leaves on either side of popsicle stick using glue stick.
8. Cut out and glue labels using glue stick.
Voila! Now you have reviewed the parts of a flower and created a really fun craft! You should also check out Dr. Jean's parts of a flower song. The kids LOVE it!